|Moral Raider 43 Class Star Cruiser|
|Designed:||August 11th 1924|
|Manufactured:||August 13th 1924|
|Destroyed:||2598 (Age: 674)|
|Operator:||Mega Jerora Roran|
|Fate:||Deciding on a Destruction Plot...|
|Years Active:||1924 - 2598|
The Moral Raider. 43 or MR.43 for short was an experimental Space Craft from August 13th 1924, designed and created by Joe Marcus, for the use of Space patrol, and defense. The Cruisers was also known to be the most advanced of it's time do to it being the first major ship in Riverian History to have an AI Program.
The ship was Tested, and later Operated by Mega Jerora Roran, from 1924, up until 1951, when he refused to return the ship, and the Ship's AI Miera refused to leave Mega.
The 43 even though can sometimes tick off Mega, he grew a huge liking to the ship through out his long Career among the United Protector Force.
When Mega was forced to retire from the UP in 2009 he tricked the U.S.F. by sending a holographic image of the 43 In the Hanger and made off with the real 43, by the time the UP found out that they have been suckered Mega had already left the Universe and into others.
The 43 became Mega's own personal Transportation, and he never gave it up no matter how hard the USF tried to retrieve it.
- Systems of Operations: The 43 Has Equipment of Those of the 1920's And Is Basically A Space Ship that contains 2 Flight Controls, Gas Pedals and Break Pedals that Contains Manual control as of those of a Car. The Design Of the Ships Control pannel Are Equipped With A Computer Map Located In the Center of the Ship between the 2 Flight Controls, and Just Above the Throttle.
Despite Being Manufactured In 1924 The 43, Has A Body Of A Riverian Star Fighter, and Attacker, Based Off Of those of the Lord 89's, that were Created and developed from Carter 5, On January 3rd, Of 1955.
- Death Cutters: A returning weapon that fires Dark Purple rays. The death ray cool down speed is faster than the first one, and it has greater attack power and greater range. The weapon must cool down when used continuously. The 43's only weapon.
- Stereo System: The 43's Entertainment System that Mostly Plays during Fights, and Is not really a weapon.
Abduct o Tethers
- The Abduct o Tethers Or Electrical Tethers Can Pick up too a grand total of 3 vehicles at once. Vehicles can be tossed around by the 43's Tethers and can even be crushed by their intense power, the 43 as well has the ability to lift even a drop ship, but all 3 Tethers must be used to create such a stunt. And Can also Create a small point of high gravity, which pulls anything close, then explodes, destroying anything pulled in...
- HoloShot Projectors: The 43 Like every other Star Ship from the 1920's to today is equipped with a special state of the art HoloShot Projectors that can be used to either confuse enemies or send them off their trial. The HoloShot was first used by the 43 On January 1st, 1992 when he tricked the 43rd, Space Patrols and later ambushed them while they were beaming aboard the HoloShot version of the 43...
First Tester of 24
On Carter 5 on October 16th 1924 roughly 2 months after the 43 was created, and immiedieatly after the Program Miera raider 43 was installed. Formal Continental Mega Jerora Roran who was a cadet at the time volunteered to test the ship, and wagered that if he tested the ship really well, that he got to use the First Ship manufactured for the Universal Protector Space Force.
The Taking off went off smooth and so did the Flying of the ship. After a success in testing the 43, The USF gave the Ship to Mega to Pilot for his career in the future for the USF, while at the same time he also befrinded Miera, the ships Artifical Intelligence program.
Assigned & Downfall of The Crew
2 Days later the 43 was given to Mega as to the where a bouts of his Career. He was assigned a crew On August 15 1924 with Co Pilot and Navigator Mega Sarah Tonza and Weapons and Engineering Specialist Rookie Horace O Riley as the Space Ships Primary Pilot.
The crew was given to Mega as a gift in order so he dose not end up being lonely on the Cruiser. Throughout the years the Crew was a common dear success, and Sarah her self has developed a deep crush on Mega, and would often show signs singnifying her crush despite being the age of 18 at the time.
Everything was going well until unfortunately Mega Sarah developed a servere spark failure and died at the age of 21 On January 4th 1937, and Rookie Horace committed Suicide on April 4th 1960 in order to escape the pain of his girlfriend who left him for another male android. Mega was left all on his own, the only company that he had now was The 43, and Miera, who she herself also missed the crew.
Early 1920's - Late 1990sThroughout the years of Mega's Career the 43 was considered to be the most advance Space Ship in the early years, And also was a major success during the War Of Rangora and remained the most advance until the late 1950's when newer more modern ships were later being manufactured in order to replace the 43. Mega was given specific orders in 1951 to transfer from the 43 to his newly designed Cruiser the Goag, 99, but Mega argued against this replying, "I've had the 43 for over 27 Years now and I refuse to give up a national treasure for a more modern Junk Pile." Sadly On April 4th, Of 1960 Mega's Copilot Rookie Horace O Riley Committed Suicide after his Girlfriend Left him for another man. After he tragic death of his crew Mega Never wanted to give up the 43. The U.S.F. threatened that if Mega does not give up the 43 that he will get arrested for treason. Mega responded by attacking The Guardians High Command that was considerably known as The 43 Rebellion Of 68, Mega escaped with the 43 soon after and was later arrested by The UP back on Earth in the mid 1970's while he was aiding the N.V.A. During the time of The Vietnam War on attempted charges of attacking his own men.
Mega was release On January 7th, 1978, during the closing of the Nevada Campaign after serving a 2 Year sentence, but due to his great intentions the U.S.F. was never able to locate the 43. Finally at last on January 1st of 1992, Mega was later ambushed while flying the 43 back to Earth by the 43'rd Space Patrol who have been sent by Admiral Harold To Retrieve the 43 again so it can be scrapped with the rest of the Ships form the both the 1920's and 30's. Unfortunately Mega Intercepted the patrols chasing them from The asteroid field all the way to Carrier Grave yard, where a battle took place between the 43 and the squadrons of Goag 99's. The patrols however were annihilated by the 43, but the surviving one was about to call in for back up, but the 43 escaped the graveyard by Space Jump, The clash between the 43 and the 43rd, Space Patrols was known as The Grave Yard Clash. From than On the 43 has retreaded the Graveyard and remained for the rest of the 1990's In Space Little did he know after the Failure of Operation Mega 43 Admiral Rohans has ordered a complete surrender of the Space Craft in an attempt to spare Officers so that non other will end Up dead for a 1920's Space Ship. Admiral Polonium United Later came into Power In 1997 and later Finally Informed Mega that he can return to Earth now that the Heat has worn down, and that he can have the Ship Mega was feeling more at peace now that the War Of The 43 Has finally come to an end after 46 Years.
Encounter with The Galactic Guardians
On August 2nd, of 2007, Mega was flying the 43 through restricted Galactic Guardian air space, which at the time was unknown to him. Despite multiple attempts called by Admiral Degil in order to order him, to withdraw away from the Station immieadietly, Mega's 43 due to it being of an outdated 1920's star cruisers did not provide the basic functions in order to receives they're warnings.
As the 43 drew closer towards Galactic Guardian space station, Admiral Degill ordered Atomic Roger to diver the ship away.
However Mega and A.I Miera, not knowing that he was just Trying to direct him away, saw him as a threat and Fired the 43's death cutters at Roger, nearly almost incinerating him in half, but luckily his wig was hit instead of him.
Enraged, Atomic Roger began to fight Mega, in a large 2 scale Dog fight, but Mega had much more talent, and was easily able to shoot down Roger.
Atomic Roger who had managed to survive with the help of his jet pack, immediately called Admiral Degil in order to conduct action against the 43 at once. Seeing the 43 as a threat, multiple Galactic Guardian cruisers launched from the hangers and engaged the 43.
Although out numbered 1 to 29, the 43 was able to shoot down multiple Cruisers, with just repeated Cutters. Seeing the battle is on the verge of loss, Admiral Degill called Atomic Betty down on Earth who was at the time in the middle of a test. Unable to decline her mission when Galactic Guardian HQ was under heavy fire she was beamed aboard her cruiser, and raced with Sparky and X-5 back to Galactic Guardian head quarters.
Mean while the battle at Galactic Guardian HQ starts taking a toll for the worst as the 43, starts to destroy the Hanger entrances of the station preventing any more cruisers from launching out into space, than with a bold move, it even almost destroyed Degil's main office. With the windows and walls breached, Admiral Degil is than forced into space, where he floats away, the 43 than dives down on the fish leader about to destroy him with it's Cutters but Atomic Betty arrives from the west, and draws the 43 away, the battle from here would come between Atomic Betty's cruiser and the MR 43.
Duel of GG Station
With Sparky at the wheel, Betty's Cruiser chased after the 43, for about 12 minutes, trying to shoot out the engines, but the trio are surprised that no matter what they try, the 43 keep Evading with no problem.
All of a sudden while the trio were surprised, the 43 spun around at fast speed and attempted to destroy the side of her cruiser with Death Cutters, but Sparky managed to race the cruiser upwards, receiving only minor damage, to the rear. X-5 is than ordered by Atomic Betty in order to analyze who was ever inside the 43, but most to his disgrace X-5's scanners had failed to pin point any life form on the ship.
Sparky distracted by this horrific events, is tackled by the 43's Cutters to the West, causing a breach in Atomic Betty's canopy, forcing most of the crew to activate they're helmets and seal off the Canopy with a steel shudder.
Enraged, on the ship for nearly killing her and her friends, Atomic Betty takes control of the cruiser, and orders Spike to try and check the rest of the ships interior in order to make sure they're are no more hall breaches to the ship, in which so he replies and dose so.
Atomic Betty, after dodging fire from the 43, behind her, slammed on the Star ships breaks, and forced the rear end of her cruiser to collide with the 43, causing the Tail portion to rip into the cockpit.
Mega who is almost sucked out is saved by the ships A.I Miera who activates the emergency star seal system, in which a large strong Metal alloy sealed off the entire window portion of the 43, forcing Mega to switch to front view camera in order to see directly infront of him.
Betty seeing this as a chance to strike starts to shoot the 43 with laser blasters from her Cruisers, but is surprised as the 43 dodges out of the way at lightning speed just before her shots could hit.
Chasing after it, Atomic Betty, attempts to strike the side of the vessel with her cruiser, demanding for him to pull over, at once, Mega getting humbly annoyed by her constant poundings just steered the ship left, knocking her cruiser away with the wing of the 43.
Atomic Betty after the cruiser spinning for a few seconds, managed to gain control of her cruiser once again, and continue her pursuit of the 43, but just before she was about to reach it, it disappeared into Hyper space.
- Main article: The Great Guardian Crusade
- The 43 played a large role in the Atomic Betty Fanon, Galactic Guardian Crusade, along with Higher Guardian, along side the Conwing L-12 from TaleSpin...
- The 43 was the only ship to be Manufactured in 1924, No other ship was constructed afterwards until 1925...
- The 43 was Mega's only company ever since the Crew's Downfall...
- The 43 is among the Continental Air Faction, but is no longer considered to be an actual Continental, due to the fact that the ship is no longer alive. It is only part because Continental Mega Is Operating it....
- The 43 can be operated by 1 person...
- The 43's Cockpit acted as both a car cabin and a Jet Airline Cockpit with 2 Steering Helms for the ship...
- During the Third Destruction Plot, Like Mega, the 43 was never found after It's destruction over the North Atlantic In 2598...
- The 43 and Mega was found during the Second Destruction Plot as a large Metal Sphere On Grail Island, 2 Years after Mega's Death in 2600...
- During the 1st, Destruction Plot, the 43 floats in Space as nothing more than Debris, Mega's debris is never seen agaian...
- A Decision is made on a newly developed Animated 43, in order to replace the Non Animated 43, in which Accomponies Mega Everywhere, but an Answer has not yet been decided althought Sketches of Animated 43 have been done throughout 2012...