Baloo von Bruinwald XIII is the hotshot pilot of the Sea Duck. He is the lead character of the show (presumably due to being the most popular character in "The Jungle Book"). Originally voiced by Phil Harris in the film Jungle Book, he is voiced by the late Ed Gilbert on this show.
He is also a guest star in a crossover between Atomic Betty, and The PROJECT Corporation's Galactic Era, when he is mostly Escorted all the time by Mega, in the 43, and later joins the Galactic Guardians on Earth with his Sea Duck after the events of TaleSpin.
Eventually following the Star Conflict, Baloo along with Mega and Atomic Betty became organized by the Galactic Guardians as Higher Guardians due to their valiant efforts in both saving and stopping 3 Evil overlords at once in 2 separate universes.
Although lazy, slobbish, unreliable and always broke, as bears often are, Baloo is also an excellent pilot capable of the most daring maneuvers in the air (and the courage to do them) and can selflessly come to the aid of those in need of help. He also has a penchant for getting into schemes that require him to dress up in drag to suit the situation, such as when he becomes Rebecca's "female" co-pilot Tan-Margaret
2091riveraisrael's Higher Guardian!
Age, Role and Biological Appearance
During the FanFic Higher Guardian! Baloo, played one of the Protagonist of the main story line, and was also known as the newest member of the Galactic Guardians after joining sometime in 2008.
Baloo at the time of this event was 102 years of age, as the Bear was said to have been born in 1906 on the TaleSpin Timeline site. Despite being such an elderly bear, Baloo's appearance and that of voice and physical appearance never changed, as he was shown to still contain the Biological age of a 35 year old bear as he was during the events of TaleSpin which was set in the year 1941.
The Main cause of this Anti Aging, is mostly done due to the fact of Baloo being a Cartoon Animated Bear.
- Main article: Higher Guardian!
- Due to being a Cartoon Animated Bear created by Disney in the early 90's Baloo never aged, even as far as the year 2010, which would be the very year his time in the world would end...
- Baloo was 104 at the time of his death in 2010, where in his last words he stated that our time has finally come and now I'm ready to move on to Heaven
- Baloo was the only American Copyrighted Cartoon to ever Crossover with the Canadian Cartoon Atomic Betty, by 2091riveraisrael, as Mega was created by 2091riveraisrael himself, and he 2 was American made...
- Baloo and Mega have multiple things in Common, which was the main reason on Baloo for allowing Mega to Escort him where ever he went during Cargo Missions, as both are good Pilots and both like adventure, and care for Kit Cloudkicker...
- Baloo would Battle Carnage for the first time ever in November of 2008, with an Armed Sea Duck, during the Battle of Cape Suzette. This would for ever change Baloo's Nature in the TaleSpin Universe, along with the sight of Atomic Betty as well...